Showing 1383 results

Archival description
Archibald Fleming fonds Item Graphic material
Print preview View:

1383 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

[Aklavik]

Probably whaling camp on coast near Aklavik. Note whale meat hung in strips to dry. Barrels contain whale fat which will render into oil.

[Aklavik]

Rev. Canon and Mrs. H.S. Shepherd. Schooners at Aklavik. [One of the schooners is "Saucy Jane"].

[Aklavik]

All Saints Church and Mission House, Aklavik. Prior to 1936. [Foreground aresome tents pitched up and dogs resting].

[Aklavik]

All Saints Mission House with Rev.C.C. Harcount [Harcourt], Aklavik. Prior to 1936.

[Aklavik]

Aklavik. [View of log cabin. Buildings to the left are part of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) barracks square. The building to the left of the tent-like structure is the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Office. The building to the right of the tent-like structure is the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officer Commanding Quarters.]

[Aklavik]

The Mission Fish House in June 1937 during the flood - roof only seen. Teachers at All Saints School, Aklavik (Miss L. Farrow and Miss H. Keyes) paddling (near) canoe around fish house submerged in spring floods May 30 - June 7, 1937.

[Aklavik]

Left to right: Edward Kikoak and Rev. J. Murray. (Aklavik congregation). Early 1930's.

Results 1 to 20 of 1383